- CPS Blog: The Canadian Peony Society Blog gives our members a place to share, inspire and inform in all things peony. Share your experiences here!! Please visit often & more important send information to keep everyone updated on what’s going on in your garden.
- Peony Bloom Time Project: This site attempts to clarify what is known and more importantly, not known about the blooming pattern of peonies. A long run project to which contributions are solicited. CPS recommends participation in this project.
- Yahoo! Groups – canpeony: An email discussion group of Canadian peony gardeners. Requests for peonies, and offers of surplus divisions, seeds, and plants can be made here. Remuneration is between parties concerned though trade and barter are commonly used. Membership is free. Subscribe by email to: email@example.com
- Yahoo! Groups – peony: An email group of peony fanciers worldwide. Discussion of all growing aspects of herbaceous and tree peonies. Subscribe by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardenweb’s Peony Forum
- Dr. Carsten Burkhardt’s Paeonia Web Project
- Walter Good’s peony website
- Dr.Tao Sang, Michigan State University
- Irigoien & Perez de Calleja’s Paeonia Information
- The Wonderful World of Intersectional Peonies
- Quadriga Peony Pleasure Dome
- A Blog by Leo Smit (Nova Scotia, Canada), dedicated to perennials and emphasizing species peonies. Check the site often as it changes frequently.
- Friends of the Central Experimental Farm Ottawa, Canada, dedicated to preserving and enhancing the peony collection in the Ornamental Gardens at the Farm in Ottawa.
- Paeonia Newsletter for peony hybridizers
- Peonies for the Home Landscape (NC State University Horticulture Information Leaflets)
- Popular Peony Cultivars By Brian Porter, with lists of cultivars of lactiflora, herbaceous hybrid, intersectional, and tree peonies that do well in Saskatchewan
- Peonies by Steve Mastin
- Adelman Peony Gardens (Oregon)
- Blossom Hill Nursery (Ontario)
- Bridgewater Gardens (Michigan)
- Brothers Herbs & Tree Peonies (Oregon)
- Ferncliff Gardens: Dahlias, iris, daylilies, peonies, perennials. (British Columbia)
- Fraser’s Thimble Farms: The rare plant specialist. Ferns, hardy orchids, Japanese hepaticas, bulbs, perennials, grasses, shrubs, deciduous vines, conifers/evergreens, deciduous trees. (British Columbia)
- Hole’s Greenhouses & Gardens Ltd. (Alberta)
- Hollingsworth Nurseries: “Breeder and Propagator of Fine Peonies” (Missouri)
- Klehm’s Song Sparrow Farm and Nursery: herbaceous peonies, tree peonies, and much more.(Wisconsin)
- Harrod Horticultural (formerly Link Stakes)
- Pacific Rim Native Plants (British Columbia)
- Päonien Garten (Frankfurt)
- Peonygarden.com: The Peony Super Store (Ontario)
- PeonyLand: “the largest Chinese tree peony and herbaceous peony nursery outside China.” (Pennsylvania)
- Peony World: Peonies From The Field (Ontario)
- Pivoines Capano: Intersectional hybrids, species, herbaceous, martagon lilies. Site inclues tips on planting, maintenance and extended blooming. (Quebec)
- Pivoines Riviere, a historic peony nursery in France and still one of Europe’s best
- La Pivoinerie D’Aoust Peony Nursery: “Peonies and only Peonies.” Site includes an extensive Frequently Asked Questions file of peony information. (Quebec)
- Peonynursery.com in Lithuania
- Planteck Biotechnologies Inc.: “Hardy Orchids and Collector’s Peonies within your reach!” (Quebec)
- Reath’s Nursery: Herbaceous and Tree Peonies (Michigan)
- El Summit Perennials Nursery: species peonies and unusual perennials. (Nova Scotia)
- Whitehouse Perennials: Specializing in rare and unusual perennials for Canadian gardens.
- Wrightman Alpines: rock garden and alpine plants, including species peonies.(Ontario)
Who We Are
We are a Society dedicated to the growth and development of Peonies. We are always looking for new members and enthusiasts to join the Society, so join us and come and share your passion!
Canadian Peony Society
424 Godolphin Rd.
Warkworth, ON K0K 3K0